Product: Stage To Scale Method
Creator: Peter Vargas.
Official Website: >> Just Click Here
Stage to Scale Method Review
Becoming a super speaker is not easy. However, if you want to take your business and income into another level, you must have speaking skills. The speaking skills will assist you to convince your audience and eventually lead them to buy your product.
The same way if you are a professional speaker who earns your living from speaking, you need to impress both the audience and the event planners. Through that, you will create a good reputation that people will want to invite you to talk in any event.
But see, without a clear roadmap, you can’t make it as a super speaker. I was never a good speaker until I met Stage to Scale training course which is run by Peter Vargas. Today, I can convert my audience into my potential customers effortlessly; only through speaking.
So, if you want to learn how to convert your audience into customers then Stage to Scale is the course you need. Fortunately, Pete Vargas is unleashing a one hour launch that you should not miss.
What is stage to Scale (S2S) Method?
This is a comprehensive step-by-step system built by Peter Vargas that is purposely designed to assist you to skyrocket your business and profits very fast through 3 stages.
The three stages cover three areas which include:
- Crafting your high-converting talk
- Creating a system to book the ideal stages for you on demand
- Finally, going beyond the stage and impacting more peoples’ lives while still growing your business as well as your income.
What will Stage to Scale Method do for you?
Do you remember the first time you stood before more than 100 people or even 50 people? I know that feeling when you are standing in front of many people. And the worst thing is, they even don’t know you, or maybe only a few know about you. At that time, you are scared to death. The minutes you are given turns to be days while in that stage. You are so nervous even you forget to speak some essential things you wanted to say. More crazy is that, when you are told you will be presenting something on stage, you spend almost the whole night practicing. Sometimes is not practicing, but confusing yourself.
I was once a victim until I met Peter Vargas in his Stage to Stage training course. I just wished I knew the course before the time I was struggling on the stage. The same way this system helped me to overcome fear and frustration, I can bet that it will help you too. It will make you feel confident and also in control while on stage. Even better, it will assist you to spend your valuable days booking for new stages on demand rather than contacting planners to fix you on any stage. And probably, the stage you are fixed will have low or ZERO success rate.
Whether you are a veteran speaker or not, you’ll learn the best method to trigger your attendees to purchase your offers products or your services. You will also learn how to properly engage your attendees to deeply on you during the few minutes you will be on that stage.
You will be surprised to receive offers from attendees requesting you on their events. This will be as a result of how cute you flow in that stage. I remember the first stage after I took the Pete Vargas’s course, I received three, am saying three offers, to speak to other events. It was epic. I felt the value of my penny. This is a training that will uplift you from being an unappreciated person to a pioneer speaker. You don’t have to worry if you think you are a worthless speaker or the event planners don’t value you.
What is in the course?
The course includes seven modules of training videos that handle three sections which include Story, Scale, and Stage. Every video is transcribed for you in case you are a non-native speaker. Also, there is an audio version that is effective for you if you are driving or jogging. Lastly, you will get a workbook which serves as homework that you should finish before moving to the next video.
- First module
This is the now the S2S 101 where it is the foundation. Pete Vargas opens up to share his story and methods he has been using to be successful. He also explains more in-depth why stages are so essential.
- Module 2 and 3
This is the module that covers the story section. Pat Quinn, Pete’s head mentor and coach, illustrates the best way to understand the problems you solve.
Again, you will learn to understand audience who want your solutions so that finally you can create a high-converting signature talk. Pat will also tackle how you can increase your talk up to 10, 60 minutes or more.
- Module 4 and 5
Meet Pete who will take you through this module that covers Scale section. You will learn eight different ways for scaling past your stage couple with pros and cons.
Also, you’ll learn to create great offers, maximize sales, and to collect leads when selling is impossible.
- Module 6 and 7
Finally, the module covers the last section; the stage. Here, Pete drives you to understand how to position yourself like an expert and meet the meeting planner and the audience needs. Pete also details you about the business model of speaking, types of revenue-generating stages, marketing mediums to use and the way to use them. Lastly, he finishes with how to make you custom campaign and make it successful.
What’s so amazing about Stage to Scale?
Pete Vargas is experienced and qualified in speaking business The best name that suits Pete Vargas well is “stage genius.” Can you imagine a guy who has booked more than 25,000 stages (not 25,000 people) over the last 15 years? And to make it better, he has been able to generate millions and millions of dollars from those many stages.
Pete has been a mentor to many prominent stars that are winning stages and growing their businesses ruthlessly. A few from thousands of the people who have successfully achieved their goals from the course include Lewis Howes, Stu McLaren, and Pat Flynn.
There are so many courses out there in the market, but only a few courses that have been done well as Stage to Scale. This A-Z Course uniquely includes live coaching. Pete Vargas himself, Pat Quin, who won speaker coach awards, plus a team of your class will meet you weekly for eight weeks. The meetings offers you one-on-one help in applying what you are being taught.
- Some other support service you will receive from the course include:
- Community. After joining the course, you’ll have access to a private group which supports you to scale up. In the community, you can ask questions, get feedback within the shortest time possible and then support other course owners to grow too.
- Live coaching weekly for eight weeks. In case you have any questions, Pete or one of his team members will provide answers to your questions within a short turn around.
- Bonus vault. This guy with his team has spent significant time to compile a treasure trove of resources that will undoubtedly help you grow.
Who is Stage to Scale Method for?
Pete Vargas designed this course for you if you have an audience and a business and you want to take it to the next level in a manner that you’ll boost your expertize on other people’s stages to skyrocket their businesses.
This can be:
- Business people who want to scale up their business by talking to people on stage.
- Professional speakers who earn a living from speaking but they have not scaled up after being on many stages.
- The course is also for you if you want to start running your business or you have a startup business, and you want to jumpstart it.
If you fall under any of the categories below, you’ll find this course helpful.
In summary, we can categorize these people as;
- An entrepreneur
- Service providers (teacher, tutor, coach, consultant, healer, etc.)
- Author, podcaster, and blogger
- Small business owner.
- Nonprofit owner.
Or anyone who wants to see his/her business grow through speaking.
You may ask yourself; what if I have a particular niche I handle? Well, don’t worry. It doesn’t matter the niche you are in or your area of expertise. As long as you want to talk to people on their stages and secure jobs from the people you are talking to, Stage to Scale is fit for you.
An above everything else, it is for serious action takers ONLY.
Who is it not for?
Well, this is not your course if you tick one of the boxes below. You are not serious, and you have the habit of failing to take action. You are looking for quick-get-rich schemes; such schemes are scams and are never legit.
You are a pro speaker, and you can convert the audience to customers. You have no time because the course covers seven modules plus bonus sections. You don’t wish to speak to people on stage or boost your business by talking to people.
If you are not ready to commit yourself and work.
The strengths of the course
- The course can be accessed when online or offline. You can decide to download the materials and read them when you can access a network. Similarly, you can open it via your electronic devices.
- Ideal for all levels. Regardless of the business stage, your profession or the niche/expertise, the course can accommodate anybody.
- Pete is a legend speaker. Since Pete Vargas has been doing what he teaches, you will get the best out of him. His results are proven and evident from the 25000 stages he has booked.
- Different teaching formats. Pete uses different formats that can accommodate both all people and different situations.
- The Workbooks provided needed assistant in applying what you have learned.
- Enough support from Pete and his team. These guys will give answers to any question you might be having regarding the course.
- Simple language. The course does not contain complicated words. Instead, it uses a simple English that even novices can read and understand.
- You only need to do the first two section, story, and scale, one because the other days you’ll be concentrating on finding and winning stages.
Downfalls of the course
- The course is rearranged in my opinion. I guess the scale section could be the first one.
- The conditional guarantee Pete and his team are giving maybe not be cool to some people.
What is the price of Stage to Scale Method ?
Since I have taken the course, I have been able to grow my business to an excellent level. Again, I have impressed people when I talk to them on stage, and some of them become clients to speak on their stages. Imagine scaling your business and raising your revenues to higher levels with this course at a reasonable price? That will be incredible.
The good news is that Pete will be hosting a one hour launch. With only $1997 you can get the whole comprehensive course that can assist you to generate more of this amount in just a few days. You may be saying paying $1997 is a lot of money to pay once. There is another option. You can decide to make 6 payments of $397. However, making one payment will help you save $385.
With this price, you’ll receive the complete program for the rest of your life without any hidden costs. Even better, you’ll get all the bonuses in each module to assist you get sufficient understanding.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Pete provides a 30-day money-back guarantee, but it’s a conditional one. You’ll get your money back if you prove that you have read, understood and you have applied all the methods given in the course, and they have not worked in your side.
When is the one-hour launch ending?
You have between now and Friday, 2nd November 2018 (11:59 Pacific time). From there, Peter with his team will be busy dealing with their new students.
As I said before, being a super speaker is not a joke. But, luckily you found this Stage to Scale review that has shed light on you can be a pro. This comprehensive course from Pete Vargas has made many success stories. You can get the same results from the same course.
With this course, you’ll be an excellent speaker by finding and winning stages through creating a signature talk. The signature talk will be your powerful arsenal during your marketing.
Importantly, you’ll sell your services, products or offers successfully as the course teaches how to speak and drive your audience to buy from you. If I were you, I could grab this offer before the one hour launch expires. What are you waiting?